Q. Why buy a $20 nozzle?
A. Some want the best of everything! Seriously though, these nozzles are truly built to last and a pleasure to use. Spending $5 every year for the last 4 years for a cheap hose nozzle that is frustrating only makes the $20 you spend on this nozzle an easy decision!
Q. I see competing “Fireman Nozzle’s” for half the price why should I buy yours?
A. I have purchased most competing nozzles and I can confidently say there are differences that justify the price. The Ultimate Hose Nozzle was well thought out and patented. The size is just right, not too big like the competitions. The components used to make the nozzle are superior to many competing copies (Santoprene Rubber, Stainless Steel, etc.). Flow pattern is also something to look at. Similar nozzles never fan out to the point to make them un useful. They may have a large fan, but the pattern is 5′-6′ feet in diameter!!! I just wanted to fill my bird bath not give them a bath! And the MOST IMPORTANT feature would have to be the TWO WAY SHUT OFF! Take my word on this. It is a feature I could never do with out again! You can turn on and off the Ultimate Hose Nozzle in either direction. All others I have tried make you go to a piercing straight stream to turn off. All the while taking out a plants, gravel, or other ground cover!
Q. Will this nozzle increase my water pressure?
A. No, the nozzle simply takes advantage of your existing pressure to the fullest. Take a look at a simple standard brass nozzle at the hose end. You can barely put a pencil through it! This will however create pressure, but without volume all you will do is simply push the dirt around. By allowing 200-400% more volume through the nozzle you will see the Ultimate Hose Nozzle providing great pressure AND volume with your chores!
Q. My nozzle broke!
A. An unusual situation, but on occasion it does happen. The manufacturer (Bon-Aire) has asked us not to publish their contact information on the internet because too many people were calling to purchase a nozzle and not for warranty issues. They are the manufacturer, not a sales outlet setup to handle sales requests. Your nozzle will ship with the contact info, but feel free to email us for the Bon-Aire Customer Service number for support or replacement in the event you have misplaced or lost the information.
Q. Can I fix it myself?
A. The end does come apart with a 5/32″ hex head tool. I’ve had bugs and rocks get in mine when I have taken the nozzle off the hose and thrown it to the ground. This is when I have needed to take the top cap off to clean it out. Also, many times the back end is what leaks and this problem is usually associated with the hose not being perfectly round and NOT the nozzle. Be sure to check the roundness of your hose if the back end of the nozzle is leaking. Some hoses have weak threads and simply standing or running over the hose end can make your hose get “out of round”.
Bestselling Fire Hose Nozzles
- Garden Hose Nozzle / Hand Sprayer - Heavy Duty 10 Pattern Metal Watering Nozzle - High Pressure - Pistol Grip Front Trigger - Flow Control Setting Knob - Suitable for Car Wash, Cleaning, Watering Lawn and Garden - Ideal for Washing Dogs & Pets
- Viking 912600 8-Way Heavy Duty Spray Nozzle
- Best Garden Hose Nozzle (HIGH PRESSURE TECHNOLOGY) - 8 Way Spray Pattern - Jet, Mist, Shower, Flat, Full, Center, Cone, and Angel Water Sprayer Settings - Rear Trigger Design - Steel Chrome Design
- AutoSpa 93303 9" 2-in-1 Long Chenille Microfiber Wash Mop with 48" Extension Pole
- Heavy Duty Brass Fireman Style Hose Nozzle - Fits All Standard Garden Hoses - Best High Pressure Sprayer to Wash Your Car or Water Your Garden – Leak Proof - Lifetime No-Hassle Guarantee